Rainbows Lolipops N Gumdrops

Rainbows Lolipops N Gumdrops
One of our first One of a Kind designs for sale!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Paisley, Birds and Friends oh my!!

Here are those fantastic paisley dresses and a few extra goodies for sale!  The orange birdy print is available in a size 4 ready to go!  The size 6 is PENDING.  I do have a limited supply of this fabric so feel free to send me your size to order. I will post here when its gone.  The paisley size 4 is ready to go!  The size 6 is already sold but I do have a limited supply of this fabric so feel free to shoot me a request.  These dresses are 25.00 each.
Do you need something for your fantastic duo?  How about this?  Generously sized to fit a wide range is this custom made one of a kind set! The triple ruffle dress is 40.00 and can fit a large size 3 to a size 6!  The smaller single ruffle dress can fit a size 2 to a 4 and is 28.00!  This set will not be duplicated.  Here is your chance to own a one of a kind design.  Each dress includes a matching yellow sash and flower clip that can be attatched to the sash as shown or used as a hair clip!


No comments:

Post a Comment