Rainbows Lolipops N Gumdrops

Rainbows Lolipops N Gumdrops
One of our first One of a Kind designs for sale!

Friday, March 11, 2011

A few updates and some great news!

I made a sister set with two different dresses so each girl can be her own person while still matching her sister and am super excited about it!  Here is your sneak peak.  Look for a fun filled photo shoot next week showcasing these pieces. These are each ONE OF A KIND numbers!  I only purchased enough fabric to make them and no more.  The size range allows for growing room! One will fit a 2T to a 4 and the other a big 3T to a 5 and possibly even a 6!  Stay tuned for more info.
The Rainbow Noahs Ark 4 piece set is going to be tried on and adjusted to fit the princess it was destined for! A huge thank you to Kim for your business, for helping me begin my journey and for loving this fantastic set as much as I do.  I know your little diva will look amazing.
I will be posting some pictures soon of my newest ready to go pillow case style dress tomorrow.  I have a size 4 and a size 6 ready to go with no waiting!  It is just perfect for spring .  This print is a yummy, hard to find, bright spring colored paisley  with coordinating dark pink ties and trim. they are priced at 25.00 each.  Keep your eyes posted for those pictures and snag yours quick!
In addition to sewing some new goodies, I have been taking those baby steps necessary to bring to the world  some of my funtastic, colorful and outside of the box creations!
Rainbows Lolipops N Gumdrops will be hitting the social network!  A Facebook page is in the near future!  Next stop will be our own little niche on Etsy and Ebay!
 Here is our little sassy pants rocking her rainbow tutu and plenty of attitude. 

2 comments:

  1. the big fluffy tutus are my fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn Please contact me at (702) 672 7055 Re: My order not yet received which was placed at the Flower festival in March.
    Patty Howard

    ReplyDelete